Wednesday, January 12, 2011

monotony (vent)

 
every day for the last few days has been exactly-if not close to exactly- the same. wake up, make some coffee, start laundry, drink coffee. sit on the couch for a few minutes after i take my medication and look around the room-boxes. start taking some things out of boxes, then the washer or dryer goes off and i switch loads. back to more coffee and more boxes. oh yeah, and black garbage bags filled with the paper that the packers wrapped everything in the boxes with. i think black garbage bag count is now up to 5. although today is slightly different so far- 6:25am and its pouring rain outside. i just want to get rid of all these damn boxes already! and actually have a place for everything to go. sorry for the early morning rant...but i dont think anyone reads this anyway...

1 comment:

  1. well gee, if I knew you had a blog before I accidently stubbled upon it just now, I would have been reading it! lol I saw there was a new person following my blog, and couldn't figure out who the heck butterfly ashes was. :) lol

    ReplyDelete