Thursday, January 27, 2011

break me

today is just one of those days i wish i could vent everything going on inside my head. or, i just wish i had a friend close by. im sick of talking to therapists about my life. i miss my car. i miss my family. some days i just want to be back in the states...if even for a couple days.
the guy came today to install directv. management from the housing department had to come out becausetheres a friggin huge tree behind our house and he wasnt able to put the dish in our yard, he would have had to put it right outside the fence...and they said no. im so pissed off right now its not even funny. i dont even have words to describe the exact nature of my anger towards them right now. ugh. i need a drink. and its not even noon yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment