Monday, September 30, 2013

More Waiting

So I went to the doctor again today to get my HCG levels checked to see where they are at. After waiting from 10:30am, I got a phone call at 5:30pm, levels are down to 1. So I have to wait another week to get another blood test to make sure they go down to 0 and if not I may have to have a D&C because of the risk of infection.
I've come to realize that in any situation, waiting is the hardest part. Waiting a year for my husband to get home from deployment, after a month and a half of him being home I started feeling like I was pregnant and I had to wait two weeks to take the test and for it to come up positive. Then I was (as patiently as I could) waiting for my first OB appointment, which was supposed to be today. Instead of setting up another appointment and waiting a little while to hear my baby's heartbeat, I am now waiting for all of the tissue to leave my body so I can get back to a regular cycle. Then start the process over again. Then my husband will deploy again next year, and there will be more waiting.
But while I continue waiting, our daughter's second birthday is coming up. So I will be immersing myself in getting ready for a fun little party for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment